Thursday, May 13, 2010

Smart-casual funky grey outfit


Smart-casual funky grey outfit, originally uploaded by BB Allen.

Pencil skirt my M&S
Silver shrug by Simply Be
Star Fishnets by Primark
E-Fit slouch boots by New Look
Scarf and jewellery by who the hell knows!
Glasses by FCUK

1st fatshion post (eeks)

This photo is from a couple of weeks ago (before I had my hair cut as you'll see in the next one!), I wanted to put together a grey outfit that didn't look dull. It's difficult to see in this photo, but the shrug is metallic silver thread and the scarf has silver threads in too. I'm also wearing a set of 3 strings of beads ranging from black to shiny, shiny silver. The key to doing metallic in the day is in the accessories as it has to be smartened up or dressed down (or maybe both with this outfit ;) ) I got this stretchy pencil skirt in the M&S sale last summer and it's wonderfully versatile and can be worn as casual or smart depending on what it's paired with (I like to mix my clothes up so they HAVE to be versatile in some way!)

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please bear in mind that this blog focuses on Fat acceptance and therefore NO abusive, anti-fat, or diet-promoting comments are allowed. If you're unsure if you can post something email me and ASK, if you've not please don't be offended if your comment is removed. Thanks.

Anonymous comments are allowed, but I would appreciate if you could 'sign' at the bottom with a name or handle, so we have something to refer to you as in any further comments/posts